RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required in order to start ALL orders. This cost covers the materials that we must purchase for your order.
- Because of the custom nature of our work, we do NOT accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations.
- All changes orders issued AFTER your deposit is paid will require a signed change order if amount is greater than what was originally outlined in your bid. The increase in the amount of your order will need to be paid before the additional work is started.
- If for some reason unhappy with your order contact us immediately. Although we do not accept refunds, we will happily make adjustments or alterations to your custom piece for you if WITHIN 30 DAYS from delivery or pickup date. Please make us aware of your issue as soon as possible.
- Please note that these ARE made from reclaimed materials. The wood that we use is different ages, from different species of trees, and has different wear and tear. That said, there is no way to exactly duplicate a past piece or to copy the wood in someone else’s piece. We have a lot of experience and can do our best, but rest assured that your piece will be uniquely yours.
- If the item is damaged during shipping, please take photos as soon as possible and let us know. We will make arrangements to repair or replace your item once the item is sent back to us and we can confirm damages.